HOME Application Materials
(see HOME Division Announcements for details on eligible activities, funding amounts, and deadlines)
HOME Single Family Program Competitive Application Cycle Documents
- 2016 Competitive Application Cycle Closed – contact HOME@tdhca.state.tx.us
- 2016 Competitive Application Cycle – Final Score Log (XLS)
HOME Single Family Program Open Application Cycle Documents
- Application Submission Procedures Manual (ASPM) - HOME Single Family Program Open Application Cycle (PDF)
- Application - HOME Single Family Program Open Application Cycle (XLS)
HOME Single Family Program Reservation System Application Documents
- Application Submission Procedures Manual (ASPM) - HOME Single Family Program Reservation System Participation (RSP) (PDF)
- Application - HOME Single Family Program Reservation System Participation (RSP) (XLS)
Application Reference Materials
Administrative Environmental Forms:
Federal HOME Final Rule, 24 CFR Part 92 (U.S. Government Publishing Office website):
State HOME Rule, 10 TAC Chapter 20 and 10 TAC Chapter 23 (Secretary of the State website):
HUD HOME 2015 Income Limits – Effective 6/1/2015 (HUD Exchange Website):
Fair Market Rents – HOME TBRA (HUD User website):
Participating Jurisdiction List:
American Community Survey (ACS) Demographic and Housing Estimates (American Fact Finder, US Census Bureau website):
1st Thursday Income Eligibility Training (TDHCA website):
For programmatic and Application content questions, please contact Jaclyn Pryll at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 475-2975.
For any technical questions or problems with the applications, please contact Chad Landry at email@example.com or (512) 475-2135.
Multifamily (Rental Housing) Development Application Materials
- Visit Apply for Funds in the Multifamily Division.
Community Housing Development Organizations
As of September 15, 2002, TDHCA has changed the rules regarding the CHDO application process. Organizations must now apply and receive HOME funds under the CHDO set-aside in order to be certified as a CHDO. A new application for CHDO certification must be submitted to the Department with each new application for HOME funds under the CHDO set-aside.