HOME Application Materials
2015 HOME Single Family Program Competitive Application Documents
- 2015 HOME Single Family Competitive NOFA Application Submission Procedures Manual (ASPM) (PDF)
- 2015 HOME Program HBA Competitive Application (XLS)
- 2015 HOME Program HRA Competitive Application (XLS)
- 2015 HOME Program TBRA Competitive Application (XLS)
2015 HOME Single Family Program Reservation System Application Documents
- 2015 HOME Single Family Reservation NOFA Application Submission Procedures Manual (ASPM) (PDF)
- 2015 HOME Program Reservation System (RSP) Application (XLS) – To Be Posted
Application Reference Materials
Administrative Environmental Forms:
Federal HOME Final Rule, 24 CFR Part 92 (U.S. Government Publishing Office website):
State HOME Rule, 10 TAC Chapter 20 and 10 TAC Chapter 23 (Secretary of the State website):
HUD HOME 2015 Income Limits – Effective 6/1/2015 (HUD Exchange Website):
Fair Market Rents – HOME TBRA (HUD User website):
Participating Jurisdiction List:
American Community Survey (ACS) Demographic and Housing Estimates (American Fact Finder, US Census Bureau website):
Competitive Application Scoring Criteria Reference Materials
- Regional Allocation Formula Table (PDF)
- Listing of Texas Cities and Counties by Region and Subregion (PDF)
- Cities and Counties with HOME HRA and HBA Projects within the previous 2 years (PDF)
- TDHCA Vacancy Clearinghouse (used to determine presence of TDHCA Multifamily Properties in Service Area):
For programmatic and Application content questions, please contact Jaclyn Pryll at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 475-2975.
For any technical questions or problems with the applications, once posted, please contact Chad Landry at email@example.com or (512) 475-2135.
Multifamily (Rental Housing) Development Application Materials
- Visit Apply for Funds in the Multifamily Division.
Community Housing Development Organizations
As of September 15, 2002, TDHCA has changed the rules regarding the CHDO application process. Organizations must now apply and receive HOME funds under the CHDO set-aside in order to be certified as a CHDO. A new application for CHDO certification must be submitted to the Department with each new application for HOME funds under the CHDO set-aside.