- If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please visit our Help for Texans page.
ESG Application Materials
(see TDHCA Notices of Funding Availability for details on eligible activities, funding amounts, and deadlines: https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/nofa.htm)
The application materials on this page are for organizations that wish to become Subrecipients of the ESG program. If you are an individual seeking assistance, please visit our Help for Texans page at https://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/texans.htm for providers in your area.
2023 ESG Competitive Awards Application
Competitive Awards Application will open Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 8:00 AM. The Application period will close Friday, June 30, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
2023 ESG Annual Regional Funding Allocation
|CoC #||CoC Name||Funds Offered for Continuing Awards||Funds Available for Competitive Awards||2023 Regional Allocation Amount|
|TX-500||San Antonio/Bexar County||$545,470||$181,824||$727,294|
|TX-600||Dallas City & County/Irving||$871,808||$433,424||$1,305,232|
|TX-601||Fort Worth/Arlington/Tarrant County||$287,057||$267,458||$554,515|
|TX-603||El Paso City & County||$178,406||$118,937||$297,343|
|TX-607||Texas Balance of State||$2,849,629||$949,876||$3,799,505|
|TX-624||Wichita Falls/Wise, Palo Pinto, Wichita, Archer Counties||$0||$120,448||$120,448|
|TX-700||Houston, Pasadena, Conroe/Harris, Ft. Bend, Montgomery Counties||$968,684||$476,724||$1,445,408|
|TX-701||Bryan/College Station/Brazos Valley||$0||$149,624||$149,624|
2023 ESG Annual Application Materials
- ESG Application Submission Procedures Manual (ASPM) (PDF)
- Volume 1 – Applicant Threshold Criteria (XLSX)
- Volume 2 – Uniform Scoring Criteria (XLSX)
- Volume 3 – Street Outreach (XLSX)
- Volume 4 – Emergency Shelter (XLSX)
- Volume 5 – Homelessness Prevention (XLSX)
- Volume 6 – Rapid Re-housing (XLSX)
- ESG Certification (DOC)
- Local Government Approval of Shelter Activities (DOC)
- Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Staff Qualifications Certificate (DOCX)
2023 ESG Annual Competitive Awards Application Webinar Materials
- 2023 ESG Annual Competitive Awards Application Webinar (WMV)
- 2023 ESG Annual Competitive Awards Application Webinar Handouts (PDF)
ESG Annual Allocation Application Reference Materials
- Federal ESG Interim Rule, 24 CFR Part 576 (U.S. Government Publishing Office website)
- HUD 30% Income Limits Effective June 15, 2023 (XLSX)
- Income Determination Training
- State ESG Rule, 10 TAC Chapter 1 (Secretary of the State website)
- State ESG Rule, 10 TAC Chapter 7 (Secretary of the State website)
- Texas Property Code (Texas Constitution and Statutes website)
For programmatic and Application content questions, please email email@example.com, or call Rosy Falcon at 512-475-3975.
Join the Subrecipient email list to receive updates on ESG.