Texas Department of Housing & Community Affairs - Building Homes and Strengthening Communities

Compliance - Utility Allowance Information

Federal Utility Allowance Regulations

Texas Compliance Rules (Secretary of State Web site)

Forms (Updated 1/9/2015)

Please submit all requests via email to ua@tdhca.state.tx.us.

For more information on utility allowances for multifamily projects funded by the Department contact:
Jacqueline Kawas, Compliance Monitor
Phone: (512) 475-3969

All queries regarding energy assistance and weatherization please refer to the Community Affairs page.