Help for Texans
Find Help in 3 Easy Steps
The following criteria applies to the programs, resources and organizations listed in Help for Texans only.
- TDHCA assistance and funds go to local provider organizations, NOT individuals directly.
- TDHCA does not accept applications from individuals.
- This page will take you through a process to provide you contact information for those providers for your area.
- Providers listed may be at capacity with their funds, and may not be able to assist all who call them.
- If no provider is available, check with your local city or county about available assistance resources.
- If you have a question about one of our programs or you have an inquiry regarding a TDHCA monitored property, please visit http://www.tdhca.state.tx.us/overview.htm or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the type of help you need, enter your city or county, and get a list of organizations that may be able to help you.