Report Unlicensed and Illegal Activity

If you are reporting a LICENSED individual, who has harmed a consumer, the consumer must complete and submit the Consumer Complaint Form (PDF fillable) within 2 years of the occurrence or 2 years from discovery of the alleged violation and attach all supporting documents to include proof of purchase, correspondence between them and the license holder, etc.

If you are reporting illegal activity or an UNLICENSED individual who is performing work that requires a manufactured housing license, complete the form below and submit it.

Illegal Activity Report (Check Applicable)


Contact information of the person or company working illegally:
Physical Address
Mailing Address (if different than physical address above)
Optional - If we have questions, may we follow up with you?

STOP! Before submitting the form, print a copy of this screen. If you have any proof of illegal activity, fax it along with the printout of this screen to (512) 475-3506.