- If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please visit our Help for Texans page.
Homeowner Rehabilitation Assistance (HRA) Program
April is Fair Housing Month! Brush up on your Fair Housing know-how. A great place to start is TDHCA’s Fair Housing 101 page.
The Homeowner Rehabilitation Assistance (HRA) program funds Units of General Local Governments, Public Housing Authorities, and nonprofits to provide the following services under the Homeowner Rehabilitation Assistance initiative:
- Rehabilitation or reconstruction of owner-occupied housing on the same site;
- New Construction of site-built housing on the same site to replace an existing owner occupied Manufactured Housing Unit (MHU);
- Replacement and relocation of existing housing located in a floodplain to a new MHU or New Construction of housing on an alternative site;
- New Construction or a new MHU to replace a housing unit that has become uninhabitable as a result of disaster or condemnation by local government; and
- If allowable under the Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA), refinance of existing mortgages meeting federal requirements.
- Reservation Summary
- Rules and Regulations
- Technical Assistance
- Funding Request Application Materials
- Administrative Forms