Help for Texans
- If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please visit our Help for Texans page.
Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) Program
The Tenant-Based Rental Assistance (TBRA) program funds Units of General Local Governments, Public Housing Authorities, and nonprofits wishing to provide the following services to individuals in their local communities:
- Security and Utility Deposits; and
- Rental Subsidies for up to 24 months while the household engages in a self-sufficiency program. If available, additional funds may be set-aside to provide assistance beyond 24 months for individuals certain program requirements.
- Reservation Summary
- Rules and Regulations
- + Training Materials - reveals a new section below
- Funding Request Application Materials
- Administrative Forms
- Fair Market Rent Limits